- Cannabis: Cash Crisis & Entrepreneurial Opportunities
April 18, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Since January 2018, California has been home to the legal cannabis industry. While it has been successful enough to generate $5.1 billion from 6,000 businesses, the industry has its share of problems, such as federal law prohibiting companies from using banks and financial institutions.
Last November, California voters approved Prop. 64, which paved the way for the legalization of recreational cannabis across the state. In March, L.A. voters approved Prop. M — which approved local regulation, taxation and enforcement of cannabis policy.
In conversation with moderator Kyle Langan, Town Hall Los Angeles is bringing together leaders in cannabis policy, banking, retail, and insurance to discuss the future of legal cannabis.
• Lindsey Horvath, City Councilmember, City of West Hollywood, CA
• Tyler Beuerlein, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Hypur
• Kelly Radowski, Vice President, Regional Agency Sales Manager, Cannasure
• Daniel Yi, Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications, MedMen
Venue: Gensler Amphitheater